Friday, December 14, 2007

Scooter Libby "Too Short To Ride Roller Coasters"

SANTA CLARITA, CA...12/14/07 2:45pm EST...Former White House insider Scooter Libby met today with attorneys to finalize the dismissal of his appeal of felony convictions for obstruction of justice and perjury. After meeting for "several hours," Libby and his attorneys spent the rest of the afternoon "playing" at Six Flags Amusement Park. Stated Scooter, "I got candy and soda and pizza and tacos and candy and doughnuts and a funnel cake." Asked then why he wasn't riding any of the park's roller coasters, Libby responded, "They won't let me . . . I have to be at least four feet eight inches tall . . . but maybe next summer." Added Scooter, "I had a great time at the petting zoo . . . except when I almost got locked up." Quizzed about being "locked up," Scooter responded, "Yeah, I went in to pet the goats . . . and heard the cage closing behind me." Asked if he was frightened, Libby responded "No, my friends and I had the combination to the lock."
.
.
VIDEO BELOW: RON PAUL ON SCOOTER LIBBY:

Artist Profile: Cat Stevens

Artist Profile: Mahlathini & the Mahotella Queens

Artist Profile: Blind Melon w/ Shannon Hoon

Blog Directories