Saturday, December 8, 2007

John Bolton Renovates NYC CO-OP Into Doomsday Bunker

NEW YORK CITY…12/09/07 3:48am EST…Former U.N. Appointee John Bolton gave a rare telephone interview this morning from his fortified home in New York. Located in an unspecified area of Manhattan, all that is known publicly about Bolton's fortification is that “it was formerly a co-op, with a view of the Hudson.” Stated Bolton, “I met a lot of resistance when I attempted to buy in…I didn’t have the votes…so I visited the Coop-President, and after successful negotiations, it was decided this voting nonsense was a threat to domestic habitation.” Stated Bolton, “The Coop-President not only brokered the sale of the unit I sought, but also the sale of every other unit to me.” Gloated Bolton, “I live by the Golden Rule…he who has the gold, makes the rules."
.
.
VIDEO BELOW: "J-BOLT" MAKING AMERICA PROUD

Artist Profile: Cat Stevens

Artist Profile: Mahlathini & the Mahotella Queens

Artist Profile: Blind Melon w/ Shannon Hoon

Blog Directories