Monday, December 10, 2007

Paul Wolfowitz & Shaha Riza Sex Tape Leaked Onto Internet

ATLANTIC CITY, NJ . . . 12/10/07 6.42am EST . . . Speaking by telephone, former Assistant Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz, and longtime love interest Shaha Riza, have confirmed that a sex tape of the two is circulating the Internet. Stated Wolfowitz, “Everything in my life is going wrong . . . not only is my doctrine of preemption a laughingstock, but I will be too when people see my schmutzpeepee.” Stated Shaha Riza, “I want to make it perfectly clear that I was faking it . . . he’s good for pay raises, but that's about it.”
.
.
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Only a masochist would want to watch Wolfy and Shaha bump uglies. If that's you, then good luck finding their tape. For the rest of us, we'll have to suffice with a documentary. So kick back and watch the video below entitled The Wolfowitz Doctrine.

Artist Profile: Cat Stevens

Artist Profile: Mahlathini & the Mahotella Queens

Artist Profile: Blind Melon w/ Shannon Hoon

Blog Directories