Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hugo Chavez: "I Love George Bush"

CARACAS, VENEZUELA…12/13/07 12:22pm EST…Speaking from his palace, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez heaped praise upon his American counterpart when he stated “I love George Bush . . . seriously, after oil, he’s the next best thing that’s ever happened to me.” Asked to clarify, Chavez stated, “If it wasn’t for Bush, what would I talk about?” Chavez then said, “Please George, after losing the vote to become dictator for life, I need some publicity . . . so I promise not to call you Devil or donkey . . . just please do something stupid – anything.” Asked what he meant by “something stupid,” Chavez stated, “I don’t care . . . an illegal war, a microphone with no script – anything, I’m desperate."
.
.
VIDEO: BUSH ON CHAVEZ & DEMOCRACY.


Artist Profile: Cat Stevens

Artist Profile: Mahlathini & the Mahotella Queens

Artist Profile: Blind Melon w/ Shannon Hoon

Blog Directories